Saturday, October 26, 2013

Zentangle

I very much enjoyed Bonnie Browning's Basic Zentangle and Zentangle for Christmas classes today at Ephemera Paducah.

I like the Christmas onrnaments and see potential gifts.

Before we tangled on the ornaments we did a practice sheet.


 
We then moved to a tile.
 

 
I have been tangling for about 2 months, using The Joy of Zentangle Book (available at Ephemera Paducah). Below is my first attempt.
 

 
Here are some tangles I did before taking the class.


Aworp
 
 
The inside cover of one of my journals.

 
 
The cover of my first sketch book of tangles.
 
A tangle I created.

It is very addictive! Zentangle is used a lot for various types of therapy. You can learn more about Zentangle patterns at the web site, Tanglepatternscom 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment