Friday, October 18, 2013

Hand Crafted Cards


              


Yesterday I came above ground and moseyed over to EphemeraPaducah for a card making class. The Art of Correspondence is a pretty good deal. For $20 you can make 10 cards and have the use of hundreds of stamps, a variety of papers, paints, paint pens, punches and lots of ephemera. In addition you will be inspired by the proprietor, Kristin Williams, as well as other local artists.
I only completed these two cards in the two hours as I was a bit overwhelmed with the choices, taking longer to make decisions. More accomplished artists whipped out several.
                       


I didn’t get this one completed. It needs something but I don’t know what. Any suggestions?

 
 
When I signed up for the class, I had the grand idea that I would send hand crafted Christmas cards to everyone this year. Given my crafting speed (or lack of) I have rethought this idea. Maybe I will get a few made to send to some special people.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment