Friday, January 10, 2014

Let the Upgrade Begin!


Handy Randy was in the studio last evening taking measurements! Yeah! The upgrade is about to begin.

It is time for me to purge and organize. Giving an amount of thought to organizing small paper ephemera (you know all those little scraps that might have another use ;) I think these little plastic clamshell boxes will work great. I can see the colors, they stack, are free plus I can feel good about keeping them out of the landfill, at least for a little longer. I am asking my local friends to be on the lookout for some in which Christmas gifts, newly purchased items or treats were packaged. I need the ones without ventilation holes because I have some very tiny paper ephemera.




 

 
 
Salad containers have been used in the studio for a long time to hold buttons, bits of material, ribbon, etc. Money saved on storage containers means more money to spend on craft supplies, right?
 (I don't need more of these, I have quite a stash; we eat lot's of salad.)

 
 
 I think Handy Randy plans to start with this wall. Here is my plan for the card making/paper craft area.
 



Fellow crafters, please chime in with your thoughts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment