Thursday, March 2, 2017

Soul Searching


 As we enter the season of Lent, I am doing a bit of soul searching. Why am I writing this blog? I tell myself it is to "connect with other crafters;" but in reality it is to see if I can gather a following. It's about affirmation of my abilities. It's about acceptance. Inspired by the teachings of Brother Lawrence, during lent I will not post here on The Underground blog. I will still craft but with reflection on the purpose. If I feel the joy and peace, as did Brother Lawrence, I will either take the blog down or take it in a different direction.

To help me stay focused, each week of Lent I will make an inspirational flag to hang in my kitchen to remind me of what I am seeking.


As winter gives way to spring and the earth comes to life with new growth, may you experience new growth in your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment