Sunday, June 5, 2016

I am back in The Underground, at least for another week. And I have a new sign above the door!



Since my last post (which was 2 ½ months ago), we returned to Paducah for a couple of weeks before a three week trip to Italy.  We were home a few days and then spent Memorial Day weekend in Washington D.C. Between trips, I am attempting to gain control of my garden (so far the weeds have the advantage.) Needless to say, I have not done much crafting! But I have been inspired. I have some cool ideas (at least I think they are pretty cool) for doing something unique with a few of the thousands of photos from Italy.

Remember those funky gals I drew while traveling around in the RV during the winter? And those photos of my little Featherweight and my sewing projects? Well, I found a way to put it all together.

My first Funky Folk purse. 
back
front





















I kind of like her.



I have another one on the sewing table; hopefully she will be completed this week.

Next week the Featherweight, Silhouette and a bunch of craft supplies will head to Florida with us where we will hang out with our youngest granddaughter. We have no specific project in mind, but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared.

After Florida, we will spend a couple of weeks with family in Texas.

If all goes as planned, well I just might get a few weeks in the studio before we load up The Wanderer to head southeast. That's retirement! The challenge is deciding what craft supplies to carry as I travel.  




No comments:

Post a Comment