Friday, January 10, 2020

Finished!


Over 2 years and 20,000 miles of stitching, 
she is finished!
Little shadow going on, I see; will have to rephotograph and repost when I can get back to the RV.

Originally planned for a pillow, the embroidered, painted, beaded bohemian piece was stitched as we traveled throughout the country in our little RV, The Wanderer.

With Miss Wilma’s help, I added a narrow border.



She hung on a line to keep from wrinkling until we were parked for a few days and I could get Miss Wilma out to finish the pillow.



I kind of liked how she brightens the somewhat drab interior of the coach, so I decided to leave her there for now.



More than likely she will become a pillow at some point.

Needing some distraction on the road, I am currently stitching on a well-worn denim jacket. This could be a fun, ongoing project!

I have a new phone with a better camera! 


I am out of The Underground until spring. I do have a few projects on board which I hope to complete (if Handy Randy can stay in one spot for a few days.) Nearly completed is a set of placemats which is on The Wanderer which is in a repair garage about 20 miles away. Hopefully we will retrieve our home away from home early next week and we can continue our 2020 Winter Adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment