Thursday, May 24, 2018

Have you been to Tennessee Sally's?


I was back in The Underground for about a month (just long enough to put the studio back in working order) and then we are off again. That means everything off the floor in the event there is a flood while we are away ( The studio is underground, you know.) We packed The Wanderer, loaded the tandem and headed to Townsend, Tennessee to bicycle and hike. (More about that over on our travel blog, )

I was delighted to find my favorite shop, Tennessee Sally’s is thriving.

Opened about 3 years ago with 40 vendors, it now hosts around 70 local artisans. Sally’s husband (sorry I didn’t get his name,) was gracious to allow me to take photographs.




This sparkly hand bag just had to leave with me!
Not only does it suit my personality, but the artist uses her proceeds to support a cause that is dear to my heart.
The cherry almond scent of Misty Mountain soap and body lotion also followed me home.

I will be back in the studio on Tuesday with a request for another Tipsy Tuesday a Thirsty Thursday flag. This one will go to Knoxville, TN. Love that our friends around the country are bringing friends and neighbors together one glass at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment