Monday, December 11, 2017

Porter Holiday Market

Stepped out of The Underground last weekend to visit friends in Nashville. Melissa and I ditched the guys for a few hours to check out Porter Holiday Market at the fairgrounds.


The top-notch artisan market drew in a large crowd; so many shoppers made it difficult to get good photos. Here are a few I was able to snap.




I bought some beautiful note cards from this lovely vendor from Thimblepress.




It was my first (but don't intend for it to be my last) time to attend this artisan craft market. I was very much impressed with the quality of the crafts and the friendliness of the vendors. Yes, I was inspired but will have to tuck the inspiration away for a bit as we will be living in The Wanderer for the next four months. (I will sneak a few projects on board.)

No comments:

Post a Comment