Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Exciting Times in Paducah!

So much going on, but had to take a minute to share the excitement.

Last weekend, mixed media superstars, Pam Carriker and MaryBeth Shaw were in Paducah. 
Yes in our little town! The studio at Ephemera Paducah was full of energy as they presented Art Journal Road Show, a full 2 day workshop of painting, gluing, stenciling, stamping, talking, laughing, eating, and more.
I was not able to be in the thick of it as I was manning the storefront, where I had my own little swarm of activity. I have no idea how many stencils passed through my hands, but it was a lot!
Now we are surrounded by quilters and oh, how we love it! The 31st Annual AQS Show is happening right now in our little town! Over 30,000 lovely ladies (and a few hundred gentlemen) are here to see the wonderful art quilts, attend workshops and shop. Our own RoseHughes is signing books and doing demos at Ephemera Paducah.


That’s all for now, got to get downtown and be part of the activity! 

1 comment:

  1. Road Show Girls were the best. What a great time. Ephemera is awesome to bring in such wonderfully talented people.

    ReplyDelete