Friday, November 7, 2014

Blog Hop

I have been invited by two different bloggers to participate in a World Wide Blog Hop. One was supposed to be done on a Monday before November 6. Whoops!

This is an attempt to share our blogs with a worldwide network of bloggers with like minds. I have been asked to answer four questions:

Question number 1, what am I currently working on?

Being self-diagnosed with AADD, I have several projects in the works;
a paper mache' box for my journals, 


a project board,
a prayer flag,

cover for a new journal 
and an aluminum can covered birdhouse.

Question # 2, how does my work differ from others in its genre?

I suppose my work does not differ much as I take ideas from Pinterest and other blogs. I recently read, the difference between a crafter and an artist is a crafter copies other's work and an artist creates originality. I am definitely a crafter!

Question #3, why do I create what I do?

Creativity is in my soul. As a child I made doll clothes, through the years I have done cake decorating, macrame', decoupage, knitted, crochet, to name a few. With AADD, I tend to switch interest a lot.

Question #4, how does my creative process work?

Typically I see something on Pinterest or on a blog that I want to try. I check my stash, usually I have what I need. I start the project but may not finish it for several weeks, as something else will grab my attention.

So, there you have it! Now hop on over to my friend, Quilt Artist Rose Hughes , she is truly a talented textile artists! After you visit Rose's blog, check out needle artist, Stephanie Young at Wooly Thyme. You won't be disappointed!

As for me, I saw a pair of earrings on a blog this morning, I have all the supplies.............

But first, let me pass this hop to Carol Harlan at My Art, Carol Harlan and also to Brenda Smoak at Artists Tell Their Stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment